At Tonal, we believe in strengthening our mind, body, and soul, which is why we can’t think of a better way to kick off 2021 than with our new Tonal Book Club: Read Between the Reps. Over the next few months, we’re going to come together as a community and lift each other with the power of words.
Get ready to discover books that will help you build mental strength and find success with Tonal and other areas of your life. After all, working out our minds is just as important as working out our bodies, starting with January’s book pick: Miracle Morning.
Join the Tonal Book Club:
- Read Between the Reps kicks off on January 6th, 2021, at 5 pm PST. Join us for a live Tonal Talk in our Facebook Community, where Kate Telge will be chatting to Coach Jackson about why reading the Miracle Morning inspired him to shake up his morning routine and how it impacted his life.
- Look out for the weekly book club check-in threads on Mondays in the Official Tonal Community.
- Take part in the book club Zoom discussion on January 28th, 2021. We will share a link in the Official Tonal Community.
- Participate in our inaugural book club by getting a copy of Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
About Miracle Morning:
- Bestselling book and translated into 27 languages, The Miracle Morning is a six-step routine practiced every day by over 500,000 people in more than 70 countries.
About the Author:
- Hal Elrod — American author, keynote speaker, and success coach — is on a mission to help you create a morning routine that sets your day up for purpose. He is the founder of the Miracle Morning book series and the host of the Achieve Your Goal podcast
Why We Chose This Book:
“After hosting dozens of Tonal Talks with experts, partner athletes, Tonal coaches, and community members, I’ve noticed a common thread in all their stories: the most successful and inspiring guests have rock-solid morning routines. These routines set them up for a day full of purpose and intention, enabling them to fulfill their passions to the best of their ability.
In August 2020, Tonal Coach, Jackson Bloore, shared his tips for a successful morning routine with the Official Tonal Community, many of which were inspired by Miracle Morning. It was one of the most engaging live streams of the year, sparking conversations, re-shares, and a week-long challenge where Tonalites practiced Coach Jackson’s techniques and shared their wins.
I’m excited to amplify this energy for the new year with Miracle Morning. Just like a purposeful morning can set up your day for success, a purposeful January can set the tone for a strong 2021.” — Kate Telge, Tonal Community Manager