As the holiday season approaches, join Tonal for a week of appreciation, movement, and reflection.
Between family obligations, friendly get-togethers, and holiday cooking and travel, the true spirit of Thanksgiving can sometimes get lost in the hustle and bustle of the season. But this holiday offers us the opportunity to pause for gratitude and reflection. It’s also time to celebrate your body and mind for pushing through Live workouts, crushing the Power Zone, growing your Strength Score, and maintaining motivation all year long.
To help you flow into that space of gratitude and reflection, Tonal is offering seven days of programming focused on appreciation. From November 21 to November 27, you can join some of your favorite coaches for Thanksgiving-themed Live Power HIIT Workouts or opt for on-demand Guided workouts that will help you find a moment of calm, spend time with loved ones, and connect to your own body.
Can’t make the Live Workout times? No big deal. This time of year can be busy and stressful, so throughout the week, the Live Workouts will be available as Encore and on-demand workouts. Tonal’s Spotlight Row will also feature alternative Guided Workouts including strength, yoga, meditation, recovery, and family fitness sessions geared toward cultivating gratitude that you can do at any time that fits your schedule.
In the spirit of giving back, Tonal will donate $5 to Meals on Wheels in San Francisco for every member who takes part in a Thanksgiving-themed Live, Encore, and on-demand workout between November 22 and November 25.
Tonal’s 7 Days of Gratitude Schedule
Get ready for our gratitude-themed lineup of classes that span from high-intensity workouts to quick meditation sessions. Here is a breakdown of what to expect.
- Sunday: Kick it off by connecting to your body with a guided Body Gratitude Meditation.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: Jump into Live or Encore Thanksgiving Power HIIT classes, a high-intensity workout tailored to gratefulness and community. Or step on to the mat for Cheerful Flow, a guided yoga and meditation combo that will help you find balance.
- Thanksgiving Day: Choose how you want to nourish and move your body based on your needs and schedule. In addition to two Power HIIT Encores, there will be three new on-demand workouts:
- Turkey Day HIIT, a high-intensity full-body workout
- Turkey Day Strength, a strength-based full-body workout
- Turkey Day Burner, a fun-sized Family Fitness workout
- Friday: After all the holiday excitement (and for some, madness), these workouts are prime for anyone who needs a little TLC. Take some time for yourself with a guided Sweat and Stretch, a workout that incorporates light bodyweight strength and cardio with a juicy recovery stretch to get you moving and feeling good. Or wind down together as a family with Focus and Chill, a gentle yoga session that features breathing and stretching techniques for calming nerves and aiding relaxation.
- Saturday: End the week with Tonal’s Connecting to Joy meditation, in which you’ll be led through breathwork and visualization to help create space for happiness. It’s a workout for your mind and soul and a meaningful way to take your energy from the week into the rest of the holiday season.
How to Join a Live Workout
- At the top of the Home Screen or Explore page, find the row labeled Upcoming Live Workouts.
- For each class, you’ll see the following information: time, duration, type of workout, fitness level and coach.
- Click on the workout you want to do. It will take you to a Workout Summary page where you can see the workout in more detail and join the class.
- You can join a Tonal Live class up to 10 minutes before it starts. Once you join, you will be taken to a waiting room, where a countdown timer will appear. However, keep in mind that you can’t join the workout after five minutes of its starting time.
- In the waiting room, you’ll see other members who have joined, and we’ll share tips on how to get the most out of the Tonal Live experience.
- Once the class goes live, you leave the waiting room, and the screen will change to the Tonal studio, where the coach will enter and begin the workout.