- Now you can listen to your Apple Music library on Tonal—just connect your accounts on the Tonal mobile app.
- Pump up the volume with your AirPods.
- Mix it up whenever with Tonal Radio’s 14 stations.
- Wear your Apple Watch to track your heart rate.
You asked, we listened—now you can sweat it out on Tonal with Apple Music. We’re all extra motivated to work out when we have our go-to tunes, so go ahead and play your favorite playlists on repeat or access Apple Music’s library of 60 million songs. Don’t have Apple Music yet? Give it a test drive with their free 3 month trial ($9.99/month when the trial is up).
PLAY YOUR FAVES, MAKE A NEW PLAYLIST—ALL ON APPLE MUSIC
Simply open your Tonal mobile app and connect to the Apple Music app to get that playlist going. Cue up your favorite playlists. Check out new ones. Search for new artists. And, of course—pause and play your music as you work out.
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
Pair up your Bluetooth headphones for the easiest way to crank up the music for a truly immersive experience on Tonal. With AirPods, you can also pause and resume your Tonal workout.
- Open the settings menu on your Tonal
- Tap the Bluetooth icon—make sure it’s on
- Tap “Pair Bluetooth device.” Make sure your AirPods are in pairing mode.
- Start up a playlist for your next workout
MIX IT UP WITH TONAL RADIO
Don’t worry – Tonal Radio isn’t going away! You can switch back and forth between your Apple Music account and Tonal Radio as often as you want. Tonal Radio has 14 music stations to give you something new to listen to:
Early ’00s Pop
‘90s Hip Hop
Early ’00s Hip Hop
LOVE YOUR APPLE TECH? YOU CAN ALSO WATCH YOUR HEART RATE WITH APPLE WATCH
There are even more ways to incorporate the Apple technology you know and love into your Tonal workouts. If you have an Apple Watch, make sure it’s paired to your Tonal. Then track your heart rate in real time, plus:
- Add and reduce weight
- Turn weight on/off
- Pause and resume your workout
- Navigate between movements
Want to read more about Tonal’s Apple Watch integration? Learn more.