This year, feats of strength took on a whole new meaning, but we got through it as a community.
- You know what you watched, listened to, and searched to get through 2020, now we’re going to show you what a year in strength looks like.
- As Tonal helped members achieve feats from home, we collectively lifted billions of pounds, increased our Strength Score by 1.75 million points, and raised the bar, together.
- Tonal members can now get their personal 2020 Year in Review on the mobile app. See how much stronger you’ve become — there’s no one else in the world that can show your progress quite like us.
In 2020, we were all challenged in more ways than one. This year, feats of strength took on a whole new meaning, but we got through it as a community, by lifting each other.
No matter what your goals are for 2021, if we’ve learned anything over the past 12 months, it’s that we’re stronger together — and that’s how we achieve our greatest triumphs. This is what our community accomplished in 2020: here’s what a year in strength looks like with Tonal.
We Challenged Time, Space, and Matter
Together we moved monuments, increased our Strength Score, and spent hours enriching our minds and bodies.
We Left it All on the Bench. In a Good Way
We became really good at bench presses, crushed our goblet squats, and found our favorite core exercise. What moves are you going to conquer this year?
Pro Tip: Check out these four data-backed ways to improve your bench press.
We Went Big at Home
As the world got intense, we made the most of our time at home, opened our minds, and pumped ourselves with endorphins.
We Built All Kinds of Strength
As our bodies got stronger, so did our hearts.
Pro Tip: You can track your heart rate on Tonal with Apple Watch or any Bluetooth heart rate monitor. Read more.
- One athlete completed 377 sets of goblet squats this year — talk about buns of steel.
- Tonal members have strong bonds and spent 1,144 hours working out together as a family.
- One of the top Custom Workout names of the year, of course, was booty.
- One athlete has a workout streak of 102 weeks; think you can beat it? Here’s to new goals and becoming a stronger you in 2021.
Your 2020 Year in Review
Members can now see their Tonal Year in Review on our mobile app.
Discover how much stronger you’ve become with an in-depth summary of your personal strength accomplishments from 2020:
- How many pounds you lifted
- Which Tonal coaches you trained with most
- How many workouts, programs and movements you completed
- How your strength score changed this year
- Save and share your triumphs with family and friends on social
- And much more — all of which will enable you to move even bigger mountains in 2021