STAY IN. STAY BALANCED.
Keeping you healthy is our top priority, so we’re trying new things to help you and your family find balance as you shelter in place.
- Tonal Yoga on YouTube: Tonal Yoga is now available for free on YouTube. If you’re spending time away from your Tonal, just head to our YouTube channel to try a variety of yoga styles, like power, recovery or beginner bites.
- The Daily Pause: Every day at 6pm PST a Tonal coach leads a calming activity session in the Official Tonal Community where we come together for a moment of peaceful meditation, stretching, foam rolling, or breathwork.
- Coaches from Home: You’ll begin to see new content from Tonal coaches in their homes, including new workouts on your trainer and new social events in the Official Tonal Community. Read more.
New Workouts and Programs
Quick Fit: Core Express
11 Minutes with Coach Paul
In a crunch? Crush your core workout in a single block. Perfect if you’re pressed for time or looking for a supplement to your regular Tonal workout.
4 Days Per Week with Coach Liz
Build on your foundation by perfecting one movement per day. This program with Coach Liz, intended as the second part of Strong Start, builds up to a challenging movement at the end of every workout. Master them all and end with a strong finish.
Loose Hips, Better Back
33 Minutes with Coach Natalie
Studies show that increased hip mobility and glute strength can help alleviate back pain. Join Coach Natalie for a series of squats, hinges, and more that will build your lower body and work your hips from all angles.
Twice A Day: Part 1
29 minutes with Coach Nicolette
Work out morning and night with this twice-a-day program led by Coach Nicolette. In the first of two quick sessions, you’ll focus on the bench press, using this movement to train smarter and maximize your strength gains.
Head to your trainer to see even more new workouts and programs every week!
New Stats On Your Tonal Homescreen
Your Tonal will now greet you with your workout metrics like total number of workouts, Strength Score and total volume number directly on the home screen so that you can stay motivated.
Now Tonal will give you recommendations for a variety of workouts that complement your training or current program.
Enhancements to Free Lift
We’ve updated Free Lift with these new features to help you learn more about your strength in real time:
- A new movements library featuring your most recent move selections.
- Workout metrics like duration, time under tension, total reps, and total volume displayed while you work out.
- Range of Motion and Power graphs for each rep you complete.
- Set summaries that help you review and compare each set.
Enable Advanced Weight Modes For An Entire Block
Any Advanced Weight Modes you manually turn on will stay on for that move until that block is complete.
More Product Updates
Swipe on the weight dial to access Advanced Weight Modes: Now you can access Advanced Weight Modes by swiping to the left, or by tapping on the 3 little dots at the bottom of the dial. We’ve split up Chains and Eccentric into a new “Weight Modes” category, and you’ll find Spotter and Burnout in the “Assistance” category. Want a refresher on Tonal’s Advanced Weight Modes? Read more.
Mid-set pause improvements: You can now pause mid-set and have all your reps count towards your workout summary. Feel free to pause, change weight, turn the weight off without fear of your reps not being counted.
Filter by arm position and trainer accessory when building Custom Workouts. Want to learn how to build a custom workout? Read more.
More Advanced Weight Mode options in Custom Workouts: Get creative with your Custom Workouts. You can now add assistance modes such as Burnout and Spotter, alongside weight modes like Eccentric and Chains to your Custom Workouts.
Partner Workout Summary for Yoga: Your Tonal yoga partner will no longer feel left out at the end of a workout with the new partner workout summary on your trainer.
REFER A FRIEND
Share your love of Tonal to friends and family. If they make a purchase, we’ll give you $50—good toward anything in our Tonal Gear Shop. Learn more.