This green protein smoothie has everything you need to power your morning.
Packed with superfood greens, nuts, seeds and fruits, it’s a delicious, drinkable meal that takes less than 5 minutes to make and gives you the flexibility to eat breakfast on the go.
The addition of frozen banana and yogurt makes this smoothie recipe rich and creamy. And the natural sweetness from the dates and almond butter masks the fact that you’re eating veggies. In addition to essentials vitamins and minerals, this green smoothie provides four different sources of protein to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day.
To make this recipe dairy-free, you can substitute the milk and yogurt for any non-dairy nut milk and yogurt.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 0 Minutes | Total Time: 5 Minutes
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup baby kale
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two separate glasses and enjoy.