At Tonal, we believe in strengthening the mind, body, and soul. Our monthly book club, Read Between the Reps, is all about coming together as a community and lifting each other up with the power of words.
Each month, we read a book that helps us build mental strength and find success with Tonal and other areas of our life. After all, exercising our minds is just as important as exercising our bodies. For October, we’ll be reading Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most by Greg McCowen.
Join Read Between the Reps in October:
- Participate in our monthly book club by getting a copy of Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most.
- RSVP to the discussion event invite posted in the Official Tonal Community where you’ll find check-in questions and resources to enhance your reading.
- Take part in the book club Zoom discussion with the author on October 28, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. PT. We will share a link to the event in the Official Tonal Community.
About the Book:
- Effortless offers practical advice on transforming essential daily tasks that may feel taxing into easy ones that fit seamlessly into your day.
About the Author:
- Author of the New York Times best-seller, Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, Greg McCowen is a renowned leadership and business strategist. His writing helps people understand how they can smartly identify and focus on the right tasks to achieve what they want without burning out.
Why We Chose This Book:
The Official Tonal Community selected Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most as our pick for Read Between the Reps for October. Together, we’re looking forward to learning how we can stop putting off tedious tasks, pace ourselves so we don’t feel so spread thin, and be more efficient with our day so we can make the most of our time and spend it doing what we love instead of filling the weeks with endless to-do lists.