At Tonal, we believe in strengthening our mind, body, and soul. Our monthly book club, Read Between the Reps, is about coming together as a community and lifting each other with the power of words.
Every month, we read a book that helps us to build mental strength and find success with Tonal and other areas of our life. After all, working out our minds is just as important as working out our bodies. For March, we’ll be reading Biohack Your Brain.
Join Read Between the Reps in March:
- Participate in our monthly book club by getting a copy of Biohack Your Brain.
- Look out for the weekly book club check-in threads on Mondays in the Official Tonal Community.
- Take part in the book club Zoom discussion on March 25, 2021, at 5:00 pm PT. We will share a link in the Official Tonal Community.
About the book:
- Neuroscientist Dr. Kristen Willeumier reveals how to change your brain with simple and easy lifestyle modifications. You’ll read about Dr. Willeumier’s experience, as well as stories from NFL players and other clients, and learn how to leverage her research for personal solutions to boost cognitive performance and more.
About the author:
- Kristen Willeumier, Ph.D., is a renowned neuroscientist with extensive research expertise in brain function, injury and disorders, and a leading advocate for brain health and wellness.
Why we chose this book:
For Women’s History Month, we wanted to celebrate a female author. The Official Tonal Community was overwhelmingly in favor of Biohack Your Brain as our Read Between the Reps book pick for March. From Dr. Willeumier’s recently-published book, we hope to learn more about taking better care of our brain to boost cognitive performance, increase energy and vitality and make better choices for our health.