We’re proud to have so many inspiring women in the Tonal community. Join us this March, in honor of Women’s History Month, as we celebrate strong women across all of our platforms. Our mission is to create a world where everybody can be their strongest, and our greatest strength lies in equality.
Stories of Strength
- Throughout March, we will share uplifting stories of strong women on our social channels, on Tonal’s blog, and in the Official Tonal Community. Keep an eye out in your inbox for details of our month-long celebration.
Instagram Live Discussion: Coach Nicolette x Sasha Digiulian
- March 16, 2021, 5 pm PT: Join Coach Nicolette and world champion and pro climber, Sasha Diguilian, to discuss the “stigma of strength” women face.
Instagram Live Discussion: Kate x Nicole Modic
- March 24, 2021, 4 pm PT: Join Senior Community Manager, Kate Telge, and Nicole Modic, founder of leading food and lifestyle blog, Kale Junkie, for a discussion about finding peace with food and turning a passion into a full-time career.
Instagram Live Discussion: Coach Natalie x Chloe Chamberlain
- March 26, 2021, 10 am PT: Join Coach Natalie and founder and designer of Balance Athletica, Chloe Chamberlain, for a discussion about body positivity and reshaping the “shape” of the fitness industry.
Read Between the Reps
- March 25, 2021, 5:00 pm PT: For Women’s History Month, Tonal’s Book Club, Read Between the Reps, will be reading Dr. Kristen Willeumier’s Biohack Your Brain. Alongside her own story, and stories from NFL players and clients, renowned neuroscientist Dr. Willeumier’s shares groundbreaking research that reveals how we can change our brain with simple and easy lifestyle modifications for better cognitive performance. Take part in the Read Between the Reps Zoom discussion, we will share a link in the Official Tonal Community.
- March 8, 2021, 5 pm PT: Tonal Talk – International Women’s Day: Join our virtual march and meet some of the women making innovative contributions to Tonal in the science and technology realm.
- March 17, 2021, 5 pm PT: Tonal Talk – Focusing on Strength: Tonal community members Michelle Kenyon-Young and Shelby Perkins Triick will be sharing their stories of how shifting their fitness mindsets to strength benefited their physical and mental wellbeing.