We’re proud to have such a diverse community at Tonal. This February, in honor of Black History Month, we will celebrate Black culture and strength across all of our platforms.
Stories of Strength
- Throughout February, we will share uplifting stories of strength on our social channels, on Tonal’s blog, and in the Official Tonal Community.
Instagram Live Discussion: Reflections
- February 12th, 2021, at 5 pm PT: Join Coach Allison and Coach Jared as we reflect on the cultural shift of 2020 and the year ahead. This discussion will happen live on our Tonal Instagram.
Instagram Live Discussion: Full Steam Ahead
- February 19th, 2021, at 3 pm PT: Join Coach Paul and Coach Allison as we look forward to 2021 and discuss what we can all do to support the Black community.
Read Between the Reps
- February 25th, 2021, at 5:00 pm PT: Tonal’s Book Club will be reading David Goggins’ memoir, Can’t Hurt Me, for February. Retired Navy SEAL, and former Army Ranger, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller, David Goggins is an ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, triathlete, motivational speaker, and author who has inspired many people with his story of strength. Take part in the Read Between the Reps Zoom discussion, we will share a link in the Official Tonal Community.
- February 28th, 2021 at 5 pm PT: Black Excellence Series with Coach Allison, Coach Paul, and Coach Jared