At Tonal, we believe in strengthening our mind, body, and soul. Our monthly book club has been going strong now for four months! Read Between the Reps is about coming together as a community and lifting each other with the power of words.
Every month, we read a book that helps us to build mental strength and find success with Tonal and other areas of our life. After all, working out our minds is just as important as working out our bodies. For April, we’ll be reading Atomic Habits.
Join Read Between the Reps in April:
- Participate in our monthly book club by getting a copy of Atomic Habits.
- Look out for the weekly book club check-in threads on Mondays in the Official Tonal Community.
- Take part in the book club Zoom discussion on April 29, 2021, at 5:00 pm PT. We will share a link to the event in the Official Tonal Community.
About the book:
- A New York Times bestseller with more than three million copies sold worldwide, James Clear’s Atomic Habits is attributed as a complete roadmap to creating habits that can help improve your life by one-percent every day.
About the author:
- James Clear — a writer and speaker — is considered one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation. As well as penning a bestseller, his work has appeared in publications such as the Wallstreet Journal and Time.
Why we chose this book:
The Official Tonal Community selected Atomic Habits as our Read Between the Reps book for April. We’re excited to learn more about how seemingly tiny changes from one day to the next lead to transformative habits. From fitness and health to relationships and purpose, we’re hoping to action behaviors that can help us commit to our personal and professional goals and find success in different aspects of our lives.